Sunday, 17 September 2017

New Tumblr & Instagram

Hello anyone who still reads this blog. :)

I am not sure I am going to be updating this blog anymore. I seem to have completely lost interest in continuing with my digital photography and with blogging too. The last thing I feel like doing after staring at a screen all day at work is doing more of the same when I get home. 

Film photography appeals to me so much more these days. I love my darkroom and want to spend more time in it. I find the whole process from developing the negs to printing a photo so relaxing and satisfying. There is something much more therapeutic about film photography in general. So for the foreseeable future I am mostly going to stick with film.

On Friday I got back from my holiday in Jersey and I only took film cameras with me. I shot around 5 rolls of film there so I am waiting to get those back from the lab. I probably would have shot many more rolls if the weather had been more stable but it was all over the place! It was still really beautiful in places though so I am crossing my fingers for some interesting photos. :)


Because I don't want to abandon the Internet altogether I've created a new simple Tumblr to post my film photos (both new and old ones) and a new Instagram account too both called Wanderings on Film. I will be updating those regularly. I wanted a place to put all my favourite travel photos as well as photos taken around Birmingham and other places in the UK. Perhaps I will get back into blogging again at some point, but it's cheerio for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥