Saturday, 22 April 2017

Saturday Birdwatching


I'm currently enjoying a lazy afternoon before I see a friend so thought I'd spend a bit of time photographing a few birds from the kitchen window. I sat by the window for just over half an hour and saw quite a variety.... :) 




We don't get chaffinches often but lately one has been visiting.


The bullfinch couple always turn up together!


This is the head of a little dunnock. It hid from my camera then quickly hopped down to the ground to look for bits of food.


I don't like the pigeons in the centre of Birmingham at all but the ones we get in the garden are cute. They have the prettiest coloured feathers too!


When I eventually move out of this house, birdwatching from this window will be one of the things I miss most! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥